Collaborative Design Practice - Task 4

 Collaborative Design Practice 

Ibrahim Fazal Ahmad / 0337423
Collaborative Design Practice / Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media / Taylors University 

INSTRUCTIONS 


During these weeks we just continued to refine our ideas further. I was still mostly in charge of the video but I had to help around on other things as well. I had created a few posts as well, along with an explanation on how they could create the posts themselves later using Canva.

Here is the final posts that I had worked on, I used Meilings initial Facebook poster design as a base when creating it along with the mascot Jon had worked on. I made sure to create one for the day of collection and one alerting that the collection is the day after. I kept it simple and left a large blank space for them to fill with their own information from EZPlast. 

Figure 1: Collection Day Post (Today)

Figure 1.1: Collection Day Post (Tomorrow)

I also created a short explanation using Google Slides and Canva on how to create a post by themselves which is shown in our final presentation. Here is our final presentation:

REFLECTION

Finally.. this semester is over! I am very happy with how I closed off this semester as when I finished my previous semester I promised myself I wasn't going to end up working to death. Luckily I didn't! I worked hard and tried my best but I also made sure to know when to step back and take time off and rest. The balance is so important honestly and I am glad Ms Lillian was such a great lecturer and super understanding in general. Just having a conversation with her was so fun and I really wished I could've seen her more or had more classes with her!

I am also really grateful I had the chance to work with a real enterprise this semester. I gave that feeling of "wow.. this real and we really need to do this well". They were real people and we had to give appropriate solutions for people in their position. Though this class a little hard as it was hard to fully utilise my skills as an Entertainment Design student. Though I am glad I could help Meiling as much as I could with stuff relating to leadership when she was feeling unwell. I really want to thank Meiling especially for her guidance this semester, without her we wouldn't have done as well as we did. Her knowledge and expertise in graphic design really shined and it taught me so much about a field in design I am beyond unfamiliar with. 


Comments

Popular Posts